When we agreed to housesit in Oundle for five weeks, we thought there’d be nothing to do. We were wrong. Read our Oundle travel diary!
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
There are baby steps that you can take to travel solo that will allow you to test the waters of this type of traveling to see if it’s for you.
The Camino Primitivo is one of the many Caminos de Santiago, or Ways of St James, in Spain. Check out these camino instagram photos for some inspiration!
Alcalá de Henares is a charming city that is definitely worth a visit while you’re in Spain — just be prepared for Cervantes to be ever-present!
Independent travel is awesome, but it isn’t for everyone. Check out the pros and cons of going it alone versus going with an organisation.
- The pack light podcast: how to travel carry-on size
- Travel diary: Oundle part two
- Ten female bloggers you should follow
- Latvia in 15 fantastic Instagram photos
- Prague travel guide podcast
- Travel diary: Oundle, UK
- Starting solo women’s travel
- The Camino Primitivo in 19 Instagram photos
- Cervantes and tapas: the Alcalá de Henares podcast
- Is indie travel right for me?
- Tasting Spain on the best Madrid Food Tour ever
- Taking the road (slightly) less traveled in Hawaii
- Eating and Exploring Testaccio, Rome | Eating Italy tour review
- Where to stay? Rentrooms Thessaloniki
- Travel hack your way around the world
- Staying charged with RAV Power for travellers
- Blues BB, Rome, Italy
- Tuscan Farmhouse Experience with Walks of Italy
- Tastes of Thessaloniki food tour with Urban Adventures
- Urban Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia