In many parts of the world, ride-sharing is one of the most popular ways to travel. It’s easy, convenient, and good value for money. Our first experience wasn’t perfect, but we’ll definitely do it again.
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
In this Estonia Podcast, we explore Tallinn, the national parks, and Parnu. From the capital to the beach resorts, we loved it!
Ready to hear a couple of Tallinn, Estonia’s ghost stories? There’s more than these two, but listen to a taste of the medieval stories that make Tallinn fun.
Take a short trip around Estonia in 11 amazing Instagram pictures. Follow along with #jaywaybaltics.
Semana Santa is a great time to be in Spain — experience the processions, eat delicious food and generally soak up the atmosphere of Holy Week (or Easter, if you prefer).
- Auckland rocks: why you should visit our home town
- The Camino Primitivo podcast
- Quirky Vilnius — the Lithuania podcast
- Travel with a four-year-old
- What is indie travel? — episode 300
- Ride-sharing: the way to go?
- Four full days in Estonia… The Estonia Podcast
- Ghost Stories of Tallinn
- Estonia in 11 amazing Instagram photos
- Celebrate Semana Santa in Spain – episode 298
- Tasting Spain on the best Madrid Food Tour ever
- Taking the road (slightly) less traveled in Hawaii
- Eating and Exploring Testaccio, Rome | Eating Italy tour review
- Where to stay? Rentrooms Thessaloniki
- Travel hack your way around the world
- Staying charged with RAV Power for travellers
- Blues BB, Rome, Italy
- Tuscan Farmhouse Experience with Walks of Italy
- Tastes of Thessaloniki food tour with Urban Adventures
- Urban Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia