The Camino Primitivo is our favourite Way of Saint James so far. If you’re planning to do a Camino de Santiago, we recommend this one — but do a bit of preparation before you go!
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
In this Lithuania podcast, we talk about a country that is like no other, full of quirks and surprises, with a fantastic, independent spirit.
“Adios! Adios! Bye! Adios!” So ended two weeks with Henry, my four-year-old nephew, and his mum, my sister Anna. It had been a fortnight of arm kisses, making him fly like a plane, and (oddly) conversations about Jesus’s apostles. For a large part of their stay, we were at home in Alcalá de Henares, where […]
For our 300th episode of Indie Travel Podcast, we revisit our roots and discuss what indie travel means to us.
In many parts of the world, ride-sharing is one of the most popular ways to travel. It’s easy, convenient, and good value for money. Our first experience wasn’t perfect, but we’ll definitely do it again.
- The Camino Primitivo podcast
- Quirky Vilnius — the Lithuania podcast
- Travel with a four-year-old
- What is indie travel? — episode 300
- Ride-sharing: the way to go?
- Four full days in Estonia… The Estonia Podcast
- Ghost Stories of Tallinn
- Estonia in 11 amazing Instagram photos
- Celebrate Semana Santa in Spain – episode 298
- The benefits of travelling with family
- Tasting Spain on the best Madrid Food Tour ever
- Taking the road (slightly) less traveled in Hawaii
- Eating and Exploring Testaccio, Rome | Eating Italy tour review
- Where to stay? Rentrooms Thessaloniki
- Travel hack your way around the world
- Staying charged with RAV Power for travellers
- Blues BB, Rome, Italy
- Tuscan Farmhouse Experience with Walks of Italy
- Tastes of Thessaloniki food tour with Urban Adventures
- Urban Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia