The Haro wine fight is one of Spain’s more interesting festivals. Here’s how to do it well.
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
We planned to spend our time in Prague working, but ended up doing a nine-day gastronomy tour and spending time with friends. Read our Prague travel diary.
Berlin is a fantastic city that warrants more than just a flying visit, but if you want to see Berlin in a day this podcast will help.
Take a short trip around the quirky Baltic country of Lithuania in ten Lithuania Instagram pictures. Follow along with #jaywaybaltics.
There are some excellent Balkan hostels, and hostelling around this part of Europe is a great choice, as we discovered in 2013.
- How to celebrate the Haro Wine Fight
- Travel diary: nine days in Prague
- How to see Berlin in a day podcast
- Lithuania in ten great Instagram photos
- Four things I learned hostelling around the Balkans
- Travel diary: homeless once again
- Riga and Rundale: the Latvia podcast
- Auckland rocks: why you should visit our home town
- The Camino Primitivo podcast
- Quirky Vilnius: the Lithuania podcast
- Tasting Spain on the best Madrid Food Tour ever
- Taking the road (slightly) less traveled in Hawaii
- Eating and Exploring Testaccio, Rome | Eating Italy tour review
- Where to stay? Rentrooms Thessaloniki
- Travel hack your way around the world
- Staying charged with RAV Power for travellers
- Blues BB, Rome, Italy
- Tuscan Farmhouse Experience with Walks of Italy
- Tastes of Thessaloniki food tour with Urban Adventures
- Urban Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia