Housesitting is a great way to immerse yourself in a destination and live like a local. In this housesitting podcast, we talk about how we started housesitting and how you can try this alternative (and cheap) form of accommodation.
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
If you’re in Germany at Christmas time, you can’t miss the Christmas markets. Read how to do them well.
I was recently stupid enough to try to enter Ukraine without a visa. It took several days and a lot of waiting around, but I got one in the end!
Alcalá de Henares is a charming city in central Spain, not far from Madrid. Good food, great architecture: check it out in these Alcala Instagram photos.
Ukraine hasn’t had good press recently, but we found it to be a friendly country with delicious food and amazing architecture. Listen to our Ukraine podcast!
- Home on the road: the housesitting podcast
- German Christmas Markets From A to Z
- The saga continues: getting a Ukrainian visa, part two
- Alcalá de Henares in 14 Instagram photos
- Odessa and Kiev: Our Ukraine podcast
- Travel diary: London and Bath
- The gift guide for the travellers in your life
- Travel diary: Ukraine
- Wine country: Moldova travel guide podcast
- Eleven Instagram photos of Berlin