Staying in hostels is a great way to save money and meet other travelers. Make your experience better by following these tips for being a good hostel guest.
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
The process of making Sherry is unlike how any other type of wine is made — and it’s fascinating.
One of the biggest lessons we’ve learned in ten years of travel is to pack light. Learn how to travel with carry-on size luggage.
It certainly wasn’t what we expected, but Oundle has been good to us. Read our travel diary of our last two weeks housesitting in Oundle, UK.
Women are amazing. Men are amazing too, but this post is about the female half of the species, specifically about ten female bloggers.
- How to be a good hostel guest
- How to make sherry
- The pack light podcast: how to travel carry-on size
- Travel diary: Oundle part two
- Ten female bloggers you should follow
- Latvia in 15 fantastic Instagram photos
- Prague travel guide podcast
- Travel diary: Oundle, UK
- Starting solo women’s travel
- The Camino Primitivo in 19 Instagram photos
- Tasting Spain on the best Madrid Food Tour ever
- Taking the road (slightly) less traveled in Hawaii
- Eating and Exploring Testaccio, Rome | Eating Italy tour review
- Where to stay? Rentrooms Thessaloniki
- Travel hack your way around the world
- Staying charged with RAV Power for travellers
- Blues BB, Rome, Italy
- Tuscan Farmhouse Experience with Walks of Italy
- Tastes of Thessaloniki food tour with Urban Adventures
- Urban Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia