If you’re in Germany at Christmas time, you can’t miss the Christmas markets. Read how to do them well.
Award-winning travel stories
Your hosts Craig and Linda Martin have been travelling since February 2006. They scour the world for travel stories, tips and interviews to help you travel well.
I was recently stupid enough to try to enter Ukraine without a visa. It took several days and a lot of waiting around, but I got one in the end!
Alcalá de Henares is a charming city in central Spain, not far from Madrid. Good food, great architecture: check it out in these Alcala Instagram photos.
Ukraine hasn’t had good press recently, but we found it to be a friendly country with delicious food and amazing architecture. Listen to our Ukraine podcast!
I used to hate flying into England. This time, though, I was enthusiastic about what lay before us: family time, sports, movies, conferences, events… it was a good week.
- German Christmas Markets From A to Z
- The saga continues: getting a Ukrainian visa, part two
- Alcalá de Henares in 14 Instagram photos
- Odessa and Kiev: Our Ukraine podcast
- Travel diary: London and Bath
- The gift guide for the travellers in your life
- Travel diary: Ukraine
- Wine country: Moldova travel guide podcast
- Eleven Instagram photos of Berlin
- 26 things you wanted to know about Prague and the Czech Republic